- ticket title
- أوبو تطلق حملة اكتشف اللامحدودبالشراكة مع ثلاثة مواهب إماراتية بارزة
- تكريم شركة Gulf Business Machines كواحدة من أفضل شركات التوظيف في البحرين عن عام 2020
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
Tripoli, (Lana) The UN addressed the international
community on World Migrant Day asserting that this day is an
opportunity to recognize contributions made by 285 million migrants
globally and celebrate such activism.
Evidence strongly indicate that migrants create economic, social and
cultural contributions within communities everywhere. Nevertheless,
hostility towards migrants in the increase, therefore, solidarity
with migrants has become more pressing than any time before, the UN
The UN called for effective international cooperation in managing
migration to ensure wide spread distribution of migration benefits
and protect human rights.
It said, 'Last year world leaders made commitment to adopt a world
agreement for safe and organized migration in 2018, let us be
committed as we look forward to working for migration rewarding for
Source: Libya News Agency