- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli-UNSMIL reported the killing of 29 people and injury of 102 others in hostile acts in Libya in October. In a report Tuesday, UNSMIL, said from the first of October up to the end of the month, it documented 102 injuries among civilians and 29 death in separate hostile incidents across Libya. It said among the victims were 7 children were killed and 13 injured. UNSMIL called at the end of its reports, parities to the conflict to immediately cease armed clashes in the country.
Source: Libyan News Agency