- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Tripoli-UNSMIL reported the killing of 29 people and injury of 102 others in hostile acts in Libya in October. In a report Tuesday, UNSMIL, said from the first of October up to the end of the month, it documented 102 injuries among civilians and 29 death in separate hostile incidents across Libya. It said among the victims were 7 children were killed and 13 injured. UNSMIL called at the end of its reports, parities to the conflict to immediately cease armed clashes in the country.
Source: Libyan News Agency