- ticket title
- أوبو تطلق حملة اكتشف اللامحدودبالشراكة مع ثلاثة مواهب إماراتية بارزة
- تكريم شركة Gulf Business Machines كواحدة من أفضل شركات التوظيف في البحرين عن عام 2020
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
A team from the National Search and Rescue Centre, NSRC, has conducted a joint virtual exercise with its Saudi counterpart in Riyadh, where the two sides explored earthquake response methods.
The training was attended by Sheikh Shakhbout bin Nahyan Al Nahyan, UAE Ambassador to Saudi Arabia, and Lieutenant General Suleiman bin Abdullah Al-Amro, Director-General of Saudi Civil Defence.
Lt. Colonel Ahmed Abdullah Al Kindi, head of the UAE team, said that exercise is a basic requirement for obtaining the international classification from the International Search and Rescue Advisory Group, INSARAG, of the United Nations. He added that it also assures the strength of the brotherly relations between the UAE and Saudi Arabia and will enhance cooperation and joint action during disasters and crises.
Source: UAE MINISTRY OF FOREGIN AFFAIRS