- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
On Sunday, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Maduro's days in office are numbered. Republican Senator Marco Rubio tweeted the violence on the border opened the door to various potential multilateral actions not on the table just 24 hours ago. Rubio also tweeted images of Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi, including one of him after he was killed following the U.S. bombing campaign. We'll have more on the situation in Venezuela with Foreign Minister Jorge Arreaza after headlines.
Source: Democracy Now