- ticket title
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
- Libyan coast guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
On Sunday, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Maduro's days in office are numbered. Republican Senator Marco Rubio tweeted the violence on the border opened the door to various potential multilateral actions not on the table just 24 hours ago. Rubio also tweeted images of Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi, including one of him after he was killed following the U.S. bombing campaign. We'll have more on the situation in Venezuela with Foreign Minister Jorge Arreaza after headlines.
Source: Democracy Now