- ticket title
- موافقة مجلس محاكمات واستئناف البراءات الأميركي على النظر في التماس مياكس الرابع ضد ادعاءات براءات مؤشر نازداك
- The 124th Canton Fair to Further Open Chinese Market to Global Buyers
- Codewise Names Dr. John Malatesta Chief Executive Officer
- The International E-Business Expo 2018, a nationally celebrated e-commerce expo, will be held in Hangzhou, China in October
- مؤشر مياكس أوبشنز يحصل على موافقة هيئة الأوراق المالية لنشر منتج تقلب جديد
The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) is pleased to announce the appointment of Roueida El Hage of Lebanon as the new Regional Representative for the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Region, based in Beirut.
With over 20 years of experience in in human rights, El Hage has extensive knowledge of international law and political affairs with the United Nations, in particular in conflict context in MENA, Asia and Africa.
In her previous incarnations, El Hage was deployed in Afghanistan, Central African Republic, Iraq, Libya, Yemen, the Philippines, and Western Sahara.
Prior to this appointment, El Hage served as Coordinator of the Secretariat of the Group of Eminent Experts on Yemen, deputy Director of the Human Rights Component (UNAMI) in Iraq and Chief of the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI) Human Rights Regional Office in Northern Iraq, Acting Chief of MENA Section at OHCHR in Geneva, among other functions including with international and regional NGOs.
Source: National News Agency