- ticket title
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
- Surprise In Belarus, Kyrgyzstan About Reports On Expanded U.S. Travel Ban
- Trump Says U.S. Will Add ‘A Couple’ Of Countries To Travel-Ban List
Two technical Teams Arrive From S Korea for Work at Al
Zweitina and West Tripoli Steam Plants.
Monday , 26– 03– 2018 – 14:14:00
Tripoli, 26 March 2018(Lana) The Electricity Company has
announced arrival of a team from South Korea for maintenance work at
Al Zweitina and West Tripoli Steam Plants.
The Company said the arrival of the teams at Mi’tiga Airport on
Sunday is part of efforts to finalize examination of equipment and
materials at the plants.
One of the teams belongs to the Korean Daewoo Co. which executed
the power generation plant at Al Zweitina, while the other belongs to
the Hyundai Co.