- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Two technical Teams Arrive From S Korea for Work at Al
Zweitina and West Tripoli Steam Plants.
Monday , 26– 03– 2018 – 14:14:00
Tripoli, 26 March 2018(Lana) The Electricity Company has
announced arrival of a team from South Korea for maintenance work at
Al Zweitina and West Tripoli Steam Plants.
The Company said the arrival of the teams at Mi’tiga Airport on
Sunday is part of efforts to finalize examination of equipment and
materials at the plants.
One of the teams belongs to the Korean Daewoo Co. which executed
the power generation plant at Al Zweitina, while the other belongs to
the Hyundai Co.