- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli, The Electricity Company has
announced arrival of a team from South Korea for maintenance work at
Al Zweitina and West Tripoli Steam Plants.
The Company said the arrival of the teams at Mi'tiga Airport on
Sunday is part of efforts to finalize examination of equipment and
materials at the plants.
One of the teams belongs to the Korean Daewoo Co. which executed
the power generation plant at Al Zweitina, while the other belongs to
the Hyundai Co.
Source: Libya News Agency