- ticket title
- AFP: Greece asks UN to condemn TurkeyLibya deal
- GNA Acting Minister of Education Discuss With Presidents of Universities Demands of Protesters
- Italy Warns EU Member States Over Deterioration of Situation in Libya, Urges Ceasefire
- Pan-Arab Parliament Calls for Implementation of UN Initiative to Settle Libyan Crisis in Full
- NOC: Tat Neft Resumes Exploration Activity in Ghadames Basin
JOHANNESBURG, The two major airports in South Africa’s Northern Cape Province in Kimberley and Upington will soon be solar powered.
This comes as the Airports Company South Africa carries out construction of a 500-kilowatt (kw) …