- ticket title
- WFP Libya Country Brief January 2020
- This Hearty Group of Filipinos Is Staying Strong Worldwide Despite Virus Outbreaks
- President Of Mauritania: Libyan Crisis Source Of Concern To Sahel States
- Dutch Ambassador To Libya: Libyan Crisis Key Item On UN Human Rights Council Agenda
- Arab League Renews Calls For Permanent Cease-Fire In Libya
Tripoli, Two power generating units with 60 megawatt capacities arrived in Tripoli port Saturday. Communications and Media Department at the Presidency Council said the units would be installed and be integrated into the national grid within two months. The arrival of the two units are in line with the efforts made by the Presidency Council of the GNA to counter the power's deficit in the country, it said.
Source: Libya News Agency