- ticket title
- The United States Sanctions Libyan Individual and Militia Connected to Serious Human Rights Abuse in Libya
- Second Committee Approves Three Resolutions, including One on Protecting Global Climate for Present, Future Generations
- UNHCR Update Libya (27 November 2020) [EN/AR]
- The French Embassy In Libya Confirms Its Support For The NOC, And Threatens To Impose Sanctions On Those Who Threaten It
- The Tunisian Consulate In Tripoli Announces The Release Of (19) Tunisians Who Were Detained In Libya
LIBYA is to be represented by two athletes, Hamza Al Hamali, and Abdulrazag Al Babaa at the London 2012 Summer Paralympic Games that start this coming Wednesday, August 29, with what is once again expected to be a spectacular opening ceremony at the Olympic Stadium in the Olympic Park that a few weeks ago hosted the London 2012 Olympic Games. This latest event will last until September 9.