- ticket title
- Egyptian FM, UN envoy discuss ways to resolve Libyan crisis
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #86 – Libya-Niger Situation
- Acting Education Minister Cancels Measures Suspending Teachers Salaries
- Libyan Audit Office Selected Member of Arabosai
- Mi’tig: Council Gave Authorization to Municipalities to Resolve Rubbish Problems
Tripoli, Turkish Foreign Minister, Daoud Gawich Oglau has underlined that his country wants to be the first country to reopen an embassy in Tripoli and ready to restore direct flights for Turkish airlines between Istanbul and Tripoli. In a meeting with Presidency and members of the Presidency Council in Tripoli Monday, Oglau said the Turkish government would start soon easing granting visa to Libyans and that Turkish companies wanted to resume their activities in transport and communications especially the energy sector viewed a priority for Libyans at the moment.
Source: Libyan News Agency