- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tunis-Tunisian Foreign Ministry expressed satisfaction for the release of 14 Tunisians abducted last Thursday in Zawia. In statement Sunday, the ministry explained that contacts were made with the liberated Tunisians at Zawia Security Directorate to get reassured about their health and safety. Zawia Security Directorate announced Sunday the release of Tunisian Labourers who were abducted while on a bus on their way to Zawia Oil Refinery where they work. The directorate said all were in good health and arrangements were underway to arrange for their return home.
Source: Libya News Agency