- ticket title
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situation Report No. 25 As of 24 May 2019 (covering 17 – 24 May)
- UNHCR Update Libya (24 May 2019)
- DTM Libya – Tripoli Flash Update #17 (23 May 2019)
- Continuing Session, Non-Governmental Organizations Committee Recommends 32 Groups for Consultative Status with Economic and Social Council, Defers Action on 52
- Stopping the War for Tripoli – Middle East and North Africa Briefing N69
Tunis- Tunisian Foreign Ministry has issued a statement in which it said efforts were underway to arrange for a meeting for Foreign Ministers of Tunisia, Egypt and Algeria, in a bid to stop the military confrontations and resume the political process in Libya. According to the statement, Tunisian Foreign Minister Khamis Al Jheinawi was busy making communications with regional and international parties to halt the fighting. The statement called on all parties to exercise self restraint and resort to talks, to preserve the UN-sponsored political track and to find a common ground for the warring parties to put in place a mechanism for ending the conflict away from the sabre rattling.
Source: Libya News Agency