- ticket title
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
- Libya strongman Haftar in Greece for talks ahead of Berlin peace conference
- Six months following the enforced disappearance of Siham Sergewa, UNSMIL calls for her immediate release
- Libya: Tens of thousands of children at risk amidst violence and chaos of unrelenting conflict
- UNHCR Update Libya (17 January 2020)
Tunis- Tunisian Foreign Ministry has issued a statement in which it said efforts were underway to arrange for a meeting for Foreign Ministers of Tunisia, Egypt and Algeria, in a bid to stop the military confrontations and resume the political process in Libya. According to the statement, Tunisian Foreign Minister Khamis Al Jheinawi was busy making communications with regional and international parties to halt the fighting. The statement called on all parties to exercise self restraint and resort to talks, to preserve the UN-sponsored political track and to find a common ground for the warring parties to put in place a mechanism for ending the conflict away from the sabre rattling.
Source: Libya News Agency