- ticket title
- Protection Sector Update on the Protection of Civilian Situation in Libya, 24 August 2019
- Trump in France for G-7 Summit Where Consensus Is Unlikely
- PSC Insights: From popular uprisings to regime change
- UNHCR Update Libya (23 August 2019)
- EU-UN Project to Combat Human Trafficking in the Middle East
Tunis- Tunisian Foreign Ministry has issued a statement in which it said efforts were underway to arrange for a meeting for Foreign Ministers of Tunisia, Egypt and Algeria, in a bid to stop the military confrontations and resume the political process in Libya. According to the statement, Tunisian Foreign Minister Khamis Al Jheinawi was busy making communications with regional and international parties to halt the fighting. The statement called on all parties to exercise self restraint and resort to talks, to preserve the UN-sponsored political track and to find a common ground for the warring parties to put in place a mechanism for ending the conflict away from the sabre rattling.
Source: Libya News Agency