- ticket title
- UNHCR: More Than 300000 Displaced Libyans Receive Assistance
- Deadly Air Strike on Tripoli Factory Stark Reminder of Risks Civilians Face: IOM
- Libya ‘in race against time’, but dissolving conflict ‘a realistic prospect’, Security Council hears
- SRSG Ghassan Salame Briefing to the Security Council – 18 November 2019
- Libya air raid kills 7, including foreign workers
Tunis, Tunisian FM, Khamis Al Jihanoi asserted his country's rejection of foreign intervention in Libya. At a press conference yesterday, he said; Tunisia's position on foreign intervention in Libya did not change. He said we are against foreign intervention in Libya, and wanted Libyan rivals to interact and find a solution to the crisis'. He denied, however, that there are diplomatic and security efforts to repatriate Tunisian terrorists from Libya. 'There are no such efforts, we would fight them' he added.
Source: Libyan News Agency