- ticket title
- US accuses Russia of sending jets to help its ‘mercenaries’ in Libya
- Libya: East-based warlord Haftar seeks to rouse forces against Turkey as UN-recognised forces gain successes
- Protecting Civilians in Conflict Requires Stronger Adherence to International Law, Accountability for Violations, Secretary-General Tells Security Council
- Libya: COVID-19 – Situation Report No. 5, As of 27 May 2020
- Health assessment at community level (Muhallas), May 2020
Algiers - Tunisian President Al Baji Gayed Al Sebsi and the President of the Algerian Al Ummah Council Abdul Gader Bin Saleh discussed in the Saudi capital Riyadh bilateral relations and other issues including the situation in Libya according to announcement by the Algerian Al Ummah Council. During the meeting, which took place on the sidelines of the Arab-Islamic -US Summit in Saudi Arabia, view points on issues of common interest and the situation in Libya were exchanged. The meeting was attended by the Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Ramatan Al Amamra.
Source: Libya News Agency