- ticket title
- EU High Representative For Foreign Affairs And Security Policy Calls For Calm And Respect For Truce
- Algerian President: We Are Ready To Help Restore Peace To Libya
- Libyas UN-backed government suspends participation in Geneva peace talks
- Update: Libyas east-based army says its attack on Turkish ship aims to prevent terrorists
- Update: UN tries to salvage Libya talks after government announces pullout
Tunis, Tunisian Interior Minister Al Hadi Al Mahjoub has announced that his country's Consulate in Tripoli would soon reopen, but stopped short of giving a specific date. During a parliament meeting, Al Mahjoub said Tunisia was preparing to reopen its General Consulate in Tripoli, and an official delegation was in Libya to arrange for the move. Tunisia announced in February that it would re-open its diplomatic mission in Tripoli after it was closed last year because of the security situation.
Source: Libyan News Agency