- ticket title
- WHO Provides Healthcare Services at 25 Medical Centres
- Libya’s Humanitarian Coordinator underlines the need to restore essential services for people affected by conflict
- Morocco: International Solidarity Prevents Civil War in Libya
- CBL: Commercial Banks Profits Plummet by 25%
- Libya Elected Vice President of Near East Forestry and Range Commission NEFRC
NNA – Tunisian President Beji Caid Essebsi denounced Monday’s extremist attacks on police and army posts near his country’s border with Libya as “unprecedented” and coordinated assaults.
In statements broadcast on state television, Essebsi said the assault that killed 28 extremists was “maybe aimed at controlling” the border region with Libya, and vowed to “exterminate these rats.”–AFP