- ticket title
- AFP: Greece asks UN to condemn TurkeyLibya deal
- GNA Acting Minister of Education Discuss With Presidents of Universities Demands of Protesters
- Italy Warns EU Member States Over Deterioration of Situation in Libya, Urges Ceasefire
- Pan-Arab Parliament Calls for Implementation of UN Initiative to Settle Libyan Crisis in Full
- NOC: Tat Neft Resumes Exploration Activity in Ghadames Basin
Tunisia, Wednesday, condemned the terrorist attack on South Korea’s embassy in Tripoli, Libya.
“The attack is a blatant violation of international law and diplomatic rules,” the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a press release.
While expressing Tunisia’s full solidarity with the people and government of South Korea, Tunisia highlights the urgent need to take all needed measures to combat terrorism so as to maintain peace, security and stability in the region and the world.
Two security guards were killed, Monday, after gunmen fired from a car at the South Korean embassy compound in Tripoli.
Source : Tunis Afrique Presse