- ticket title
- Late Saudi Writer Khashoggi Supported Arab Spring, Free Speech
- MORE THAN 13,000 MIGRANTS VOLUNTARILY REPATRIATED FROM LIBYA IN 2018: UN
- LIBYA RECEIVES ITALIAN BOAT TO COMBAT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES IN MEDITERRRANEAN
- Al Salak Reaffirms PPC Full Support To Unification Of Military Institution.
- Siala Receives Spanish Ambassador To Libya.
WASHINGTON, The White House says President Donald Trump’s Mideast negotiating team will visit the region next week to promote its as-yet unveiled Israeli-Palestinian peace plan and hold talks on deteriorating conditions in the Gaza Strip.
The trip comes as officials say the Trump administration is finalizing the plan for possible release this summer.
The National Security Council said Wednesday that Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner and special representative for international negotiations Jason Greenblatt would travel to Israel, Egypt and Saudi Arabia on the trip. It said they would discuss “the next stages of the peace effort” and get ideas from regional leaders about “remaining questions the White House peace team has.”
No stop in the Palestinian territories is planned, although the NSC said the itinerary may be expanded.
Source: Voice of America