- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
London, The British Guardian newspaper yesterday said 'US President Donald Trump had no intention to play any practical role in Libya, a warning that America could abandon its regional role in favor of North African countries, Egypt, EU, Gulf states and Russia.' in an article it published yesterday, the paper said Italy has made a breakthrough following its success in bringing together the Speaker of Parliament and the President of the High State Council.
Source: Libya News Agency