- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Nouakchott-Maghreb businessmen Council board members have agreed to convene their 2020 meeting in Tripoli. The agreement came at the end of a meeting held in Nouakchott in late January with participation of Libya. Several other recommendations featured on the final communiqué including boosting inter-Maghreb trade exchange and review of regional economy with collaboration of the Maghreb Bank for Foreign Investment and Trade.
Source: Libya News Agency