- ticket title
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
- Libyan coast guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
Nouakchott-Maghreb businessmen Council board members have agreed to convene their 2020 meeting in Tripoli. The agreement came at the end of a meeting held in Nouakchott in late January with participation of Libya. Several other recommendations featured on the final communiqué including boosting inter-Maghreb trade exchange and review of regional economy with collaboration of the Maghreb Bank for Foreign Investment and Trade.
Source: Libya News Agency