- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli Smart Project announced.
Thursday , 05– 04– 2018 – 22:11:00
Tripoli, 05 April 2018(Lana) Tripoli Smart City Project announced.
The project sponsored by Communications and Informatics Public
Authority and Ministry of Interior security agencies.
The ceremony was attended by Eng Sami Al Fantazi, President of
Communications and Informatics Public Authority and Minister of
Interior, Brigadier Abdusalam Ashur, members of House of
Representatives, presidency council, Central Bank of Libya and
directors of Libyan Security directors.
Director of Smart Management and Strategic Follow up at the
Authority, Abdulrahman Abudebrah told Lana the project is to be
launched from Greater Tripoli by end of April and would provide all
information about the weather, traffic, emergency and prevention of
This information would be availed by means of smart sensor gadgets
mounted across the city which in turn would provide accurate
information, he added.
This information would start from Tripoli and be generalized to the
east and south.