- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Tripoli, 0Tripoli Smart City Project announced.
The project sponsored by Communications and Informatics Public
Authority and Ministry of Interior security agencies.
The ceremony was attended by Eng Sami Al Fantazi, President of
Communications and Informatics Public Authority and Minister of
Interior, Brigadier Abdusalam Ashur, members of House of
Representatives, presidency council, Central Bank of Libya and
directors of Libyan Security directors.
Director of Smart Management and Strategic Follow up at the
Authority, Abdulrahman Abudebrah told Lana the project is to be
launched from Greater Tripoli by end of April and would provide all
information about the weather, traffic, emergency and prevention of
This information would be availed by means of smart sensor gadgets
mounted across the city which in turn would provide accurate
information, he added.
This information would start from Tripoli and be generalized to the
east and south.
Source: Libya News Agency