- ticket title
- Libya Coast Guard Intercepts Dozens of Europe-Bound Migrants
- US Ambassador to Libya Announces his Participation in Berlin Conference
- US Congress Considers Libya Stabilization Act
- Merkel and Putin Discuss Libya, Syria and Ukraine
- Egypt Hosts Meeting Of Libyan Lawmakers To Unite Settlement Efforts
Tripoli, The Tripoli Security Directorate has denounced armed moves in Tripoli aimed at dragging the capital and the surrounding areas into a cycle of violence. In a statement, a copy of which was obtained by the Libyan news agency, the Directorate said Tripoli, the capital of homeland, is witnessing movement of tools of death and destruction on its outskirts, in suspicious moves aimed at more bloodshed and destruction of property. The Directorate said that it and all affiliated security and military bodies would not accept to mess up with the homeland resources and endangering peaceful civilians in a war that the winner of which is the loser.
Source: Libya News Agency