- ticket title
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
- AppGallery Continues to Thrive in Egyptian Market
- Kia Motors unveils the Sonet – an all-new smart urban compact SUV, made in India for the world
- First hospitals in U.S. implant next-generation cardiac device to reduce risk of stroke
Tripoli, The Tripoli Security Directorate has denounced armed moves in Tripoli aimed at dragging the capital and the surrounding areas into a cycle of violence. In a statement, a copy of which was obtained by the Libyan news agency, the Directorate said Tripoli, the capital of homeland, is witnessing movement of tools of death and destruction on its outskirts, in suspicious moves aimed at more bloodshed and destruction of property. The Directorate said that it and all affiliated security and military bodies would not accept to mess up with the homeland resources and endangering peaceful civilians in a war that the winner of which is the loser.
Source: Libya News Agency