- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli, - Ein-Zara unit elements of the security center - south Tripoli branch - on Friday , had arrested 47 illegal immigrants of various African nationalities , in Ein-Zara area south of the capital Tripoli. Sources at the security center said , that the arrest operation came after an info drop , hinting that a large number of migrants were resided in a residential complex owned by a citizen. The sourced said to - Lana - that the necessary arrangements were taken , and transferred the migrants to a shelter center in Qasr Ben-Gesheer , affiliated to the illegal immigration service.
Source: Libyan News Agency