- ticket title
- UN: Horrors Await Migrants in Libyan Detention Centers
- Collaboration, Solidarity Mindset among Developing Countries Thriving amid Decline in Aid from North, Speakers Say as South-South Cooperation Conference Continues
- France Donates Euros 400 000 to Save Lives, Prevent Disease in Libya [EN/AR]
- Aid, refugees, and peacekeeping at stake in new Western Sahara talks
- Joint Statement of the Third United States-Kuwait Strategic Dialogue: “Enhancing Our Strategic Partnership”
Tripoli, Head of Tripoli Red Crescent, Yusuf Ben Yusuf has announced that the Red Crescent coordinated among parties of the armed conflict south of the capital Tripoli to exchange bodies of the dead. Ben Yusuf said the Red Crescent handed over five bodies to Tarhona dignitaries and four bodies were delivered to Tripoli Medical centre. The Red Crescent also helped stranded families at areas of clashes. He underlined that the Red Crescent is a philanthropist organization which has no connection to political polarization.
Source: Libya News Agency