- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli,.Tripoli Central Municipality took part in an environmental workshop about pollution of Libyan shores. The workshop's theme was, ' Our environment is suffocating when would we move'. The workshop attended by acting mayor of Central Tripoli was co- sponsored by Ministry of Tourism, -and Libya Demography. The workshop focused on threats of environmental pollution to human health and making the public award about such hazards . It emphasized the need to shed light on perils of pollution on development plans and goals and the need for collaboration among the relevant authorities to avoid pollution repercussions on shores.. The mayor of Tripoli answered the audience questions on the municipality role in protection of the environment. Experts from ministry of Tourism and civil society organizations and other activists took part in the workshop.
Source: Libyan News Agency