- ticket title
- Libya: Landmines Left After Armed Group Withdraws [EN/AR]
- Ethiopian Diaspora Champions Digital Apps in Fight Against COVID
- How COVID Is Affecting Elections in Africa
- Libya vows to expose perpetrators to justice over Bangladeshi killing
- Press Conference by Security Council President on Work Programme for June, July
Tripoli Medical Centre to Recruit 850 Philipina Nurses.
Sunday , 06– 05– 2018 – 19:48:00
Tripoli, 6 May 2018(Lana) The Director of Tripoli Medical Centre
Nabil Al Ajaili has said that the centre was considering recruiting
hundreds of Philipina nurses to work at the hospital different wards.
IN press statements Al Ajaili said the deal to bring 450 nurses
was discussed with the Ambassador of the Philippines in Libya, which
can be materialized after settlement of financial transfers from 100
existing Philipina nurses working at the hospital since 2014.