- ticket title
- Late Saudi Writer Khashoggi Supported Arab Spring, Free Speech
- MORE THAN 13,000 MIGRANTS VOLUNTARILY REPATRIATED FROM LIBYA IN 2018: UN
- LIBYA RECEIVES ITALIAN BOAT TO COMBAT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES IN MEDITERRRANEAN
- Al Salak Reaffirms PPC Full Support To Unification Of Military Institution.
- Siala Receives Spanish Ambassador To Libya.
Tripoli, The Director of Tripoli Medical Centre
Nabil Al Ajaili has said that the centre was considering recruiting
hundreds of Philipina nurses to work at the hospital different wards.
IN press statements Al Ajaili said the deal to bring 450 nurses
was discussed with the Ambassador of the Philippines in Libya, which
can be materialized after settlement of financial transfers from 100
existing Philipina nurses working at the hospital since 2014.
Source: Libya News Agency