- ticket title
- GIEWS Country Brief: Libya 17-October-2019
- Libya Says 82 Illegal Immigrants Rescued Off Western Coast
- Sudan Border Closures With Libya, CAR Begin to Have Impact
- French Foreign Minister: Libyan Key Players Convinced Solution to Crisis is Political
- Russian Foreign Minister: Armed Confrontation in Libya Created Security Vacuum
Tripoli, The Director of Tripoli Medical Centre
Nabil Al Ajaili has said that the centre was considering recruiting
hundreds of Philipina nurses to work at the hospital different wards.
IN press statements Al Ajaili said the deal to bring 450 nurses
was discussed with the Ambassador of the Philippines in Libya, which
can be materialized after settlement of financial transfers from 100
existing Philipina nurses working at the hospital since 2014.
Source: Libya News Agency