- ticket title
- LIBYA: NEWS PHOTOGRAPHER KILLED IN TRIPOLI CLASHES
- SCORES OF MIGRANTS UNACCOUNTED FOR AFTER BOAT CAPSIZES OFF LIBYA: IOM
- Reports: Shipwrecks in Mediterranean Kill 170 Migrants
- Ten Confirmed Dead, 10 Missing From Burning Ships Off Kerch Strait
- Egypt Says Clashes Kill 7 Troops, 59 Militants in Sinai
Tripoli, The Director of Tripoli Medical Centre
Nabil Al Ajaili has said that the centre was considering recruiting
hundreds of Philipina nurses to work at the hospital different wards.
IN press statements Al Ajaili said the deal to bring 450 nurses
was discussed with the Ambassador of the Philippines in Libya, which
can be materialized after settlement of financial transfers from 100
existing Philipina nurses working at the hospital since 2014.
Source: Libya News Agency