- ticket title
- US accuses Russia of sending jets to help its ‘mercenaries’ in Libya
- Libya: East-based warlord Haftar seeks to rouse forces against Turkey as UN-recognised forces gain successes
- Protecting Civilians in Conflict Requires Stronger Adherence to International Law, Accountability for Violations, Secretary-General Tells Security Council
- Libya: COVID-19 – Situation Report No. 5, As of 27 May 2020
- Health assessment at community level (Muhallas), May 2020
Tripoli, The Director of Tripoli Medical Centre
Nabil Al Ajaili has said that the centre was considering recruiting
hundreds of Philipina nurses to work at the hospital different wards.
IN press statements Al Ajaili said the deal to bring 450 nurses
was discussed with the Ambassador of the Philippines in Libya, which
can be materialized after settlement of financial transfers from 100
existing Philipina nurses working at the hospital since 2014.
Source: Libya News Agency