- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Tripoli, The Tripoli International Fair 46th
session was officially opened on Monday, with more than 550
exhibitors taking part in its activities including local, Arab and
The opening ceremony was attended by the Deputy President of the
Presidency Council Ahmed Mi'tig, GNA Minister of Economy, the
Minister of Social Affairs, the Mayor of Tripoli and members of the
diplomatic corps accredited to Libya.
Among local exhibitors were Ministries of Industry, Education ,
oil and the Man-made River Project Authority.
Others included the High Election Commission, the Social Security
Fund, the Libyan Historical Manuscript Centre, the National Centre
for Prevention of Disease.
Source: Libya News Agency