- ticket title
- WFP Libya Country Brief January 2020
- This Hearty Group of Filipinos Is Staying Strong Worldwide Despite Virus Outbreaks
- President Of Mauritania: Libyan Crisis Source Of Concern To Sahel States
- Dutch Ambassador To Libya: Libyan Crisis Key Item On UN Human Rights Council Agenda
- Arab League Renews Calls For Permanent Cease-Fire In Libya
Tripoli, The Tripoli International Fair 46th
session was officially opened on Monday, with more than 550
exhibitors taking part in its activities including local, Arab and
The opening ceremony was attended by the Deputy President of the
Presidency Council Ahmed Mi'tig, GNA Minister of Economy, the
Minister of Social Affairs, the Mayor of Tripoli and members of the
diplomatic corps accredited to Libya.
Among local exhibitors were Ministries of Industry, Education ,
oil and the Man-made River Project Authority.
Others included the High Election Commission, the Social Security
Fund, the Libyan Historical Manuscript Centre, the National Centre
for Prevention of Disease.
Source: Libya News Agency