- ticket title
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
- AppGallery Continues to Thrive in Egyptian Market
- Kia Motors unveils the Sonet – an all-new smart urban compact SUV, made in India for the world
- First hospitals in U.S. implant next-generation cardiac device to reduce risk of stroke
4. On 24 April, UNHCR and IOM evacuated 328 refugees and migrants from the Qasr Bin Ghashir detention centre (DC). The transfer was conducted after 12 individuals were injured when an armed group entered the DC the previous day. The relocation was carried out with support from the Libyan authorities, UNSMIL and OCHA, who facilitated a humanitarian corridor to make the transfer possible.
5. Over 3,300 refugees and migrants remain trapped in detention centres located in conflict-affected areas or in areas at risk of armed conflict. Of these, approximately 1,000 are children. The international humanitarian community continues to call for these individuals to be immediately released and provided with safe shelter until their asylum claims can be processed or they can be provided with safe repatriation assistance for reunification with their families. The principle of non-refoulement must be respected.
6. Funding levels remain low, while needs continue to increase. In order to be able to sustain the current level of response to conflict-affected people in Libya, humanitarian partners urgently seek US$10.2 million in funding through the Tripoli Flash Appeal.
Source: UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs