- ticket title
- Ministry Of The Interior Units Arrive In Tarhuna To Control Law And Order And Prevent Any Security Breaches.
- General Prosecutors Office Orders Imprisonment Of The Former Head Of The Civil Aviation Authority And The Director Of The Aviation Safety Department
- Minister Of Education Stresses Importance Of Activating Educational Channel And Electronic Platforms
- Libyan Investment Corporation Holds Desk To Desk Meeting With Libyan Foreign Investment Company And Its Director General
- National Oil Corporation Reveals Revenue For December 2020 .
135 Civilian casualties of which 31 fatalities
82,300 Number of people displaced
3,400 Refugees and migrants in detention centres exposed to or at risk of conflict
45,600 Assisted with some form of humanitarian services
US$10.2M Funding requirements for Tripoli Flash Appeal
Source: UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs