- ticket title
- EU condemns presence of foreign mercenaries in Libya
- AMINE GEMAYEL TALKS DEVELOPMENTS WITH TUNISIAN AMBASSADOR
- TURKISH AMBASSADOR: FRANCE TURNS BLIND EYE TO UAE, EGYPT’S VIOLATIONS IN LIBYA
- FRANCE PULLS OUT OF NATO LIBYA FORCE AMID TURKEY TENSIONS
- Libya: Health Sector Bulletin (June 2020)
Libya's internationally recognized government, which controls the capital, Tripoli, declared a general military alert Wednesday after eastern
forces said they were moving west, a statement said.
"We have issued instructions and declared a general alert to all military and security forces from military and army belonging to us to be prepared," the Tripoli government said in a statement.
Source: Voice of America