- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Trial of Suspects in Libyan Fuel Smuggling Adjourned.
Monday , 26– 03– 2018 – 15:46:00
Tripoli, 25 March 2018(Lana) Trial of 5 suspects accused of fuel
smuggling from Libya was started here on Sunday. The defendants were
arrested on board a Maltese vessel ‘SoveiGN M’ by the Libyan Navy off
the Libyan coast.
According to the Ministry of Justice Information Office, the case
was adjourned until Sunday April 1, due to absence of translator for
one of the defendants.
The hearing was attended by the Ambassador of Croatia to Egypt,
being the diplomatic representative of his country in Libya, and one
of the defendants is a Croat.