- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
Tripoli, Trial of 5 suspects accused of fuel
smuggling from Libya was started here on Sunday. The defendants were
arrested on board a Maltese vessel 'SoveiGN M' by the Libyan Navy off
the Libyan coast.
According to the Ministry of Justice Information Office, the case
was adjourned until Sunday April 1, due to absence of translator for
one of the defendants.
The hearing was attended by the Ambassador of Croatia to Egypt,
being the diplomatic representative of his country in Libya, and one
of the defendants is a Croat.
Source: Libya News Agency