- ticket title
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
- Surprise In Belarus, Kyrgyzstan About Reports On Expanded U.S. Travel Ban
- Trump Says U.S. Will Add ‘A Couple’ Of Countries To Travel-Ban List
Tripoli, Trial of 5 suspects accused of fuel
smuggling from Libya was started here on Sunday. The defendants were
arrested on board a Maltese vessel 'SoveiGN M' by the Libyan Navy off
the Libyan coast.
According to the Ministry of Justice Information Office, the case
was adjourned until Sunday April 1, due to absence of translator for
one of the defendants.
The hearing was attended by the Ambassador of Croatia to Egypt,
being the diplomatic representative of his country in Libya, and one
of the defendants is a Croat.
Source: Libya News Agency