- ticket title
- More than 100 illegal immigrants deported from Libya
- Libya’s UN-backed government condemns deadly airstrike in Tripoli
- Salame and Deputy Meet Delegation From Misrata Including Members of House of Representatives and High Council of State
- Presidency Council Blames UN Mission for Death of Children in Arial Shelling in Al Fernaj
- GNA Foreign Ministry of Social Affairs Condemns Massacre of Children in Al Fernaj
Tripoli, Treatment Affairs Office at the GNA Ministry of Health convened a meeting to discuss several topics relevant to its work including treatment at home and drawing up a short term plan for cardiac patients among children. They also discussed communicating with Tripoli Medical Centre to find a mechanism to provide medicine for chemotherapy treatment as soon as possible, and operationalize the electronic system that registers and submits patients files to the treatment committee. The meeting included Director of Treatment Affairs Office, Dr Al Sadiq Ghaith, and chairman of the High Treatment Committee, Dr Abdulhakeem Abuaisha and the office's staff.
Source: Libya News Agency