- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Treasury Dept at Belgium Ministry of Finance says Libyan
assets in Belgium untouched.
Sunday , 01– 04– 2018 – 16:33:00
Tripoli, 1 April 2018 (Lana) Treasury Dept at Belgium Ministry
of Finance said Libyan assets belonging to Libyan Investment
Authority in Belgium are untouched by any party and that it is
undfersecrutiny and follow up by Chairman of the board of Libyan
Dr Ali Mahmud chairman of the board of the authority told Lana
that in line with Libyan Investment Authority follow up of its
assets a meeting was held with Belgium Ministry of Finance officials
to discuss the financial assets of the authority in Belgium.
‘The countries hosting assets of the authority respect UN
Security Co8ncil Resuiolution on freezing of assets and no country
has violated such decision, and all financial transactions regarding
assets of the institution are made transparently and according to
In another development, Mahmud said the authority is working to
enable it manage its assets while frozen to avoid possible losses.