- ticket title
- LIBYA: NEWS PHOTOGRAPHER KILLED IN TRIPOLI CLASHES
- SCORES OF MIGRANTS UNACCOUNTED FOR AFTER BOAT CAPSIZES OFF LIBYA: IOM
- Reports: Shipwrecks in Mediterranean Kill 170 Migrants
- Ten Confirmed Dead, 10 Missing From Burning Ships Off Kerch Strait
- Egypt Says Clashes Kill 7 Troops, 59 Militants in Sinai
Tripoli, The US embassy in collaboration with Libyan Airports Authority and Libyan Civil Aviation Authority organized a training course in Tunis for 24 trainees from across the country. The training focused on how to protect Libyan airports and vital infrastructure against threats. US embassy website said the US charge d’affairs spoke to the participants in the course stressing that enhancing Libyan capacity to protect its vital infrastructure against terrorist attacks and natural disasters and other threats essential for Libyan security and improve its economy.
Source: Libya News Agency