- ticket title
- Libyan Economic Forum in Rabat: We Seek to Encourage Companies to Return to Libya to Complete Their Projects
- NOC Calls for End to Clashes in Southern Tripoli and to Save its Facilities
- EU: Berlin Conference an Opportunity for Ending Political and Military Struggle in Libya
- Belgian UN Representative: Arms Embargo in Libya is Violated by UN Members
- Concluding Session, Third Committee Sends 17 Drafts to General Assembly as Delegates Joust over Language on Sexual, Reproductive Health, Rights
New Pricing Model Features the Best Bid/Offer Prices from Over 50 Different Banks and Prime Liquidity Providers, with Spreads as Low as 0.
GEORGE TOWN, Cayman Islands, May 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Tradeview Markets (www.tradeviewforex.com), a leader in international online foreign exchange(Forex), futures, CFD and stock equities trading today announced the launch of its Innovation Liquidity Connector®, a revolutionary electronic communication network (ECN) marketplace for self-directed and institutional foreign exchange (Forex) traders. The new pricing is available immediately on all of Tradeview’s trading platforms, including the popular MetaTrader 4 and cTrader platforms.
The Innovative Liquidity Connector® is a bolstering addition to Tradeview’s already robust trading infrastructure, and will allow Tradeview’s clients access to spreads as low as 0 from over 50 banks and prime liquidity providers.
“We have promised from day one that we will not get involved in any gimmicks, ridiculous promotions or fancy sponsorships, just serious trading in the best trading environment in the industry,” said Timothy Furey, founder and CEO of Tradeview Markets. “We further this commitment by now providing the tightest spreads in the industry with absolutely no mark-ups, coupled with our world-class customer service.”
To find out more about Tradeview and the Innovative Liquidity Connector®, please visit www.tradeviewforex.com/
About Tradeview Markets
Tradeview Markets (www.tradeviewforex.com) is a leading global foreign exchange (forex) brokerage and wholly owned trading subsidiary of Tradeview LTD. Tradeview delivers innovative technologies and trading solutions to self-directed and institutional traders around the world, and is authorized and regulated by the Cayman Island Monetary Authority (CIMA). For more information on Tradeview, visit www.tradeviewforex.com