- ticket title
- أوبو تطلق حملة اكتشف اللامحدودبالشراكة مع ثلاثة مواهب إماراتية بارزة
- تكريم شركة Gulf Business Machines كواحدة من أفضل شركات التوظيف في البحرين عن عام 2020
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
ZUG, Switzerland, December 18, 2017/PRNewswire/ —trade.io, a next-generation cryptocurrency exchange, has announced a partnership with blockchain-based identity verification pioneer, Civic. The agreement allows trade.io the ability to provide Civic’s revolutionary identity verification services for the convenience of future users in the trade.io ecosystem. Civic’s verification service reduces the overall cost of know your client (KYC), removes inefficiencies, enhances security and privacy, and greatly improves the user experience.
trade.io, which also provides the industry’s first liquidity pool, which distributes up to 50% of daily revenue to liquidity pool participants, intends to utilize Civic’s identity verification services to qualify clients for the liquidity pool and trade.io exchange. By offering Civic’s services, it will be able to cut down the time to onboard clients in an AML-compliant manner significantly.
Commenting on the partnership, CEO Jim Preissler commented, “In the world of finance there is a delicate balance between being AML compliant, but also providing your customer an efficient, scalable solution to make sure they‘re accessing our platform, and trading in a short amount of time. After extensive vetting, we were happy settling upon Civic who is without question the leader in this field.“
Civic CTO, Jonathan Smith remarked, “We were intrigued with trade.io‘s experience in the industry and approach to ensuring compliance and adhering to regulatory matters. We are looking forward to a long mutually beneficial relationship with trade.io.”
trade.io is currently in the midst of its ICO and has raised over $18.2M thus far from over 7,000 participants. In October, Civic made headlines by raising over $30M which at the time was the largest ICO raise of 2017.