- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
SHENZHEN, China, Aug. 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — TIENS Group, one of leading corporations in the Healthcare industry, unveiled a new high-tech Customer Experience Store in Shenzhen. Li Jinyuan, founder and chairman of TIENS group, announced the official opening of its first store in the world on August 3 in Luohu District, Shenzhen. The store offers a unique customer experience through a combination of advanced technology and experiential marketing, allowing visitors to explore the world of TIENS Group and learn how the company’s products positively impact the lives of global consumers. The launch date was chosen to coincide with the company’s 23rd anniversary.
TIENS’ new interactive customer experience is part of the company’s “One Body, Multiple Wings” strategy for global expansion. As a large multinational corporation, Li and TIENS recognized the need for their business to be more responsive to the market, consumers, and their needs. To meet this challenge, TIENS Group studied the latest trends in technology and consumer behavior. Their findings showed that many consumers prefer to learn about products through interactive experiences which formed the foundation for the TIENS Experience Store.
Visitors to the TIENS Experience Store are immersed in futuristic technology from the moment they enter. Guests can experience TIENS’ specialty health and lifestyle products through interactive methods such as touch-screen computers and live product demonstrations. TIENS Group simultaneously analyzes visitor behavior with facial recognition and big data analysis to develop specialized omnichannel sales and marketing strategies that meet their customers’ needs.
According to Zhang Zhongtao, president of TIENS Group for Greater China, this effort represents a culmination of more than two decades of persistent innovation. Said Zhang, “Under the guidance of our Chairman, Li Jinyuan, and our ‘One Body, Multiple Wings’ strategy, TIENS Group is creating a model for a better life and a better future.”
Peggy Liu (Liu Yu), head of global strategic planning and operations for TIENS Group, echoed Zhang’s sentiments. Said Liu, “Twenty-three years ago, TIENS set out from China on the path of innovation and brought our strategy of ‘One Body, Multiple Wings’ to countries worldwide. Now, we are bringing our philosophy directly to consumers with the creation of the TIENS Experience Store. For thousands of global consumers, the TIENS Experience Store marks the beginning of a new “Fusion Lifestyle Era,” where technology works for the betterment of our lives.”