- ticket title
- بيسانو تؤمن استثمارات بقيمة 2,5 مليون دولار في جولة قادتها إيليفيتور فنشورز الشركة الاستثمارية في التقنيات المالية بشرق ووسط أوروبا
- الإيكونوميست: برنامج جنسية الدومينيكا مقابل الاستثمار هو “تغيير للحياة”
- شركة Xive، مقدم خدمات لتعدين العملات، تطرح منصة تعليمية مجانية جديدة للتعدين والعملات المشفرة.
- Alight’s COVID-19 Health Messaging Campaign IN OUR HANDS Reaches 100 Million People Worldwide
- The Mark Hotel Ranked “#1 City Hotel in the US” and “#1 Hotel in New York City” in Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards 2020
Three Libyans arrested in Italian port of Genoa.Tuesday , 05-01-2016 – 21:05:00
Genoa, 05.01.2016(Lana) Italian Security Sources said Italian police forces arrested three Libyan citizens in Genoa port north of Italy on their way from Tunisia. An Italian news agency quoted Italian security forces as saying that the three Libyans were arrested upon arrival last Sunday after disembarked an express ferry coming from Tunisia. The security sources said the three Libyans face charges of money laundering and financing global terrorism. They said they found in their mobiles some photos about weapons and guerrilla warfare as well as documents being examined by the judicial authorities. The three Libyans are currently being detained and will be questioned by an investigating judge. They also said investigations are underway to find out whether the detained Libyans were going to meet some Islamic radicals in Liguria or northern Italy. =Lana=