- ticket title
- Malta’s Foreign Minister: Features of solving the Libyan crisis looming, and we support the efforts of the UN mission in Libya
- Developing five City Profiles for conflict-affected cities in Iraq, Libya, Yemen and Syria
- Egypt, Italy FMs discuss bilateral ties, regional issues
- UNHCR Update Libya (6 December 2019) [EN/AR]
- Secretary-General Appoints Nada al-Nashif of Jordan Deputy High Commissioner for Human Rights
NNA – Army Command Guidance Directorate issued the following communiqué:” On Friday (3/4/2015) at 06:45 a.m., an Israeli drone violated Lebanese airspace from above Rmeish village, executed circular flight over Riak, Baalbek, Hermel and the south regions; and then left at 5:30 p.m. from above Alma Al-Shaab village.
And ( on the same day) at 9:50 p.m. two other Israeli drones violated the Lebanese skies, carried out circular flights over Riak, Baalbek, Hermel, Jounieh and Beirut and its suburbs and then left consecutively of which the last left today dawn ( Saturday at 3:45 a.m. ) off Nakoura village.”