- ticket title
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
- Libya strongman Haftar in Greece for talks ahead of Berlin peace conference
- Six months following the enforced disappearance of Siham Sergewa, UNSMIL calls for her immediate release
- Libya: Tens of thousands of children at risk amidst violence and chaos of unrelenting conflict
- UNHCR Update Libya (17 January 2020)
NNA – Army Command Guidance Directorate issued the following communiqué:” On Friday (3/4/2015) at 06:45 a.m., an Israeli drone violated Lebanese airspace from above Rmeish village, executed circular flight over Riak, Baalbek, Hermel and the south regions; and then left at 5:30 p.m. from above Alma Al-Shaab village.
And ( on the same day) at 9:50 p.m. two other Israeli drones violated the Lebanese skies, carried out circular flights over Riak, Baalbek, Hermel, Jounieh and Beirut and its suburbs and then left consecutively of which the last left today dawn ( Saturday at 3:45 a.m. ) off Nakoura village.”