- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
NNA – Three French soldiers have been killed in Libya, the defence ministry said on Wednesday.
It gave no further information. Earlier in the day, French government spokesman Stephane Le Foll said special forces were operating in the North African country.–REUTERS