- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
NNA – Three French soldiers have been killed in Libya, the defence ministry said on Wednesday.
It gave no further information. Earlier in the day, French government spokesman Stephane Le Foll said special forces were operating in the North African country.–REUTERS