- ticket title
- Global food commodity prices rebound in June
- Press Conference by Security Council President on Work Programme for July
- U.S.-LNA Discussion on Militia Demobilization
- As COVID-19, Global Fragilities Threaten Peace, Shared Well-Being, Efforts Must Focus on Saving Lives, Buttressing Security, Secretary-General Tells Security Council
- GNA Minister Of Justice Meets EU Ambassador To Libya
NNA – Two Israeli reconnaissance planes violated the Lebanese airspace at 6:00 am of Sunday morning and effectuated U-shaped manoeuvres in the skies of Riyak, Baalbek, Hermel, and South Lebanon, to later leave towards the occupied Palestinian territories at 8:00 pm.
At 7:45 pm, a similar plane violated the Lebanese airspace from above Rmeish village, and then left towards the occupied zone at 7:35 am on Monday, a Lebanese Army communiqué said.