- ticket title
- Miami International Holdings and MGEX Announce Plan of Merger; MGEX to Join MIAX Exchange Group
- مؤشر أسهم بيرميودا والشركة الأم ميامي إنترناشيونال هولدنغز، تعلنان عن إدراج 1.94 مليار دولار لـ أن سي أل كوربوريشن
- XCMG’s Global Livestreaming Proves a Success as Third Event Turnover Reaches US$28 Million in Five Hours
- With a Brand Value of Over 105 Billion Yuan, Shanghai Electric Ranks 48th Most Valuable in China
- أيبك تحقق صافي أرباح بقيمة 9.02 مليون دولار أمريكي في النصف الأول من العام 2020
DETROIT, Dec. 3, 2014 / PRNewswire – The Word Network, the largest African American religious network in the world, launched select programming on the Faith Broadcasting Network, formerly known as TBNSA. The Word Network together with Faith Broadcasting Network have forged a new relationship on the African Continent where select programming from The Word Network will be broadcast across Africa and the UK on multiple satellite channels reaching 50 million viewers.
“We are glad to be partners with the Faith Broadcasting Network, continuing our efforts to bring our programming around the globe,” says Kevin Adell CEO of The Word Network.
“This is truly a demonstration of The Kingdom of God at work and the heart of networks which have a passion for souls, Thank you Word Network,” states Dr. Andre Roebert, CEO of Faith Broadcasting Family of Networks.
Paul Crouch, Jr., Program Director of The Word Network adds, “This historic partnership between Faith Broadcasting and The Word Network only reinforces how if Christian organizations will work together, we can effect change in people’s lives, and also bring hope and healing to a hurting world!”
MEDIA CONTACTS: MORT MEISNER ASSOCIATES, MORT MEISNER, 248-545-2222