- ticket title
- 107 Illegal Migrants Including Women and Children Have Been Rescued
- UNICEF: Millions of Children Suffer Because of Conflict in Yemen, Syria and Libya
- Sun’allah: NOC Has Big Role in Upgrading Libyan Economy
- Libya: Euros 2 million in humanitarian assistance to cover basic needs
- Kremlin: Putin and Merkel Agree on Avoiding Armed Struggle in Libyan Conflict
Washington, The USA urged armed groups in Libya to respond immediately to GNA calls to stop fighting. US State Department spokesman, Mark Toner said in press briefing that the USA urged the parties to 'respect items of the Libyan political accord including the security arrangements for the withdraw of armed groups from Libyan cities and to be replaced by government army and police units'. Toner underlined USA support to President Faeyz Saraj and the GNA. UNSMIL announced last Thursday the death of 35 civilians and injury of 51 others in armed clashes in Libya last November.
Source: Libya News Agency