- ticket title
- Gharyan Is Ready To Exchange Detainees With People Of Eastern Region
- Meetings Between Libyan And Egyptian Foreign Ministries Continue To Resolve Outstanding Issues Between Libya And Egypt
- Promoting Women’s Participation In Electoral Process
- U.S. AMBASSADOR TO LIBYA REAFFIRMS U.S. SUPPORT FOR DECEMBER ELECTIONS
- USA Stresses Need For Libyan People And International Community To Use All Available Tools To Prevent Any Attempts To Disrupt Political Transition In Libya
Tripoli- The Tunisian Consulate General in Tripoli announced, Thursday, that 19 Tunisian citizens who were arrested in recent days by the security authorities in Libya have been released, indicating that they were arrested while the Libyan security forces responded to legal immigration operations. The consulate stated in a post on its official Facebook page, that the responsible mission had secured the return of citizens to Tunisia through the Ras-Jdir border crossing.
Source: Libya News Agency