- ticket title
- France voices concern about current tense situation in Libya
- Libya crisis: France suspends Nato mission role amid Turkey row
- 102 illegal immigrants rescued off western Libyan coast
- The Mandate Of The European Mission In Libya Is Extended Until Early July Next Year
- German Foreign Ministry: The War In Libya Can Only Be Stopped By The Parties To The Libyan Conflict Sitting At The Same Table
Tripoli – The Supreme Council of the Libyan Tribes and the Reconciliation Councils welcomed the position of the Algerian leadership on Algeria’s willingness to host a meeting between the Libyan parties, according to what the Acting Chargé d’Affaires ‘Ayoub al-Sharaa’ stated “Al-Sharaa” said in press statements, Wednesday, that this official position falls within the framework of the movements of representatives of the Supreme Council of Libyan Tribes and reconciliation councils, and its continuous meetings with representatives of the Algerian presidency to settle the crisis and save the blood of Libyans. “Al-Sharaa” explained that a Libyan meeting was supposed to take place during the month of March, a Libyan-Libyan meeting in Algiers, but the circumstances of the spread of the Corona virus – Covid 19, prevented this.
Source: Libya News Agency