- ticket title
- Remarks at joint press encounter with German Chancellor Angela Merkel following Libya Conference: Antonio Guterres
- The Berlin Conference on Libya – Conference Conclusions (19 January 2020)
- SRSG Ghassan Salame remarks to the press at the International Conference on Libya – Berlin, 19 January 2020
- U.S. calls for immediate resumption of operations by Libya’s NOC
- UN Chief Urges International Pressure to Solidify Libyan Cease-Fire
19 Feb 2015
Four women and nine children have been released by rebels of the Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA) and are returning to their families in South Sudan, Congo and Uganda.
One woman was only 12 years old when she was captured and taken to the Democratic Republic of the Congo by LRA rebels.
She bore three children during her thirteen years in captivity.
The women and children were recently handed over to South Sudanese authorities in an emotional ceremony, where they also mourned the loss of those who did not survive.
Felix Katie reports.